[Humor] Hot & Cold

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Tue Nov 16 14:06:54 CST 2004

After his exam the doctor said to the elderly man, "You appear to be in
good health. "Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me
about?"

"In fact, I do," said the old man. "After I have sex with my wife, the
first time I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have sex with
her the second time, I am usually cold and chilly."

After examining his elderly wife, the doctor said, "Everything appears
to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to
discuss with me?"

The lady replied that she had no questions or concerns.  The doctor then
said to her: "Your husband had an unusual concern. He claims that he is
usually hot and sweaty after having sex with you the first time, and
then cold and chilly after the second time.

Do you know why?" "Oh that crazy old fart," she replied. "That's because
the first time is usually in August and the second time is in January".