[Humor] Ooops...

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Mon Apr 4 18:54:41 GMT 2005

  THE GOLD TOILET

Before the 2001 inauguration of George Bush, George was invited to a get
acquainted tour of the White House after drinking several glasses of
iced tea, he asked Bill Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Clinton's private toilet, he was astonished to see that
President Clinton had a solid gold urinal. That afternoon, George told
his wife, Laura, about the urinal.

"Just think," he said,"when I am president, I could have a gold urinal
too.  But I wouldn't do something that self-induligible!"

Later when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House,
she told Hillary how impressed George had been at his discovery of the
fact that, in the President's private bathroom, the President had a gold
urinal.

That evening, when Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed, Hillary
smiled, and said to Bill....

"I found out who pissed in your saxophone."