[Humor] Advice from men to women

Jim C. Nasby decibel at decibel.org
Fri Apr 8 12:57:19 GMT 2005

Note: What makes this even funnier is it was actually part of a spam
email that made it through my filters.

Never buy a 'new' brand of beer because 'it was on sale.'

If we're in the backyard and the TV in the den is on, that doesn't mean
we're not watching it.

Don't tell anyone we can't afford a new car. Tell them we don't want
one.

Whenever possible please try to say whatever you have to say during
commercials.

Please don't drive when you're not driving.

Don't feel compelled to tell us how all the people in your stories are
related to one another: We're just nodding, waiting for the punchline.