[Humor] A heroic woman

Jim C. Nasby decibel at decibel.org
Thu Apr 14 03:22:07 GMT 2005

 This is a beautiful story about a Lady on a cruise ship. I just
 received this today from a lady friend.......A real heroic woman!!!!!!

Dear Diary:

MONDAY AFTERNOON: What a wonderful cruise this is going to be. I felt
singularly honored today as the Captain asked me to dine at his table
tonight.

TUESDAY AFTERNOON: I spent the entire afternoon on the bridge with the
Captain. He explained everything he was doing and told me there are 1262
passengers on board and he is responsible for everyone's comfort, safety
and having a good time. He is so charming and invited me to dine at his
table again tonight.

WEDNESDAY EVENING: The Captain saw me at the pool this afternoon and
invited me to have dinner in his cabin. His cabin is very cozy and the
dinner was served with the best wines. He made several amorous proposals
to me but I stood firm on my moral convictions.

THURSDAY EVENING: Tonight the Captain threatened to sink the ship if I
do not give in to his exotic proposals.

FRIDAY MORNING: I saved 1262 lives last night....twice.