[Humor] Eh ?? Wat's Say ??? Speak Up !!

Jim C. Nasby decibel at decibel.org
Thu Apr 14 03:24:27 GMT 2005

An  elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of
years.  He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted
for a set  of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%.

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor  and the doctor
said, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that
you can hear again."

The gentleman replied, "Oh, I  haven't told my family yet.  I just sit
around and listen to the  conversations. I've already changed my will
three times!"