[Humor] Minsking the Point

Jim C. Nasby decibel at decibel.org
Mon Aug 22 21:11:25 CDT 2005

The madam opened the brothel door to see an elderly Jewish man. His
clothes were all disheveled and he looked needy.

"Can I help you?" the madam asked.

"I want Natalie," the old man replied.

"Sir, Natalie is one of our most expensive ladies, perhaps someone
else..."

"No, I must see Natalie."

Just then Natalie appeared and announced to the old man that she charges
$1,000 per visit. The man never blinked and reached into his pocket and
handed her ten $100 bills. The two went up to a room for an hour
whereupon the man calmly left.

The next night he appeared again demanding Natalie. Natalie explained
that no one had ever come back two nights in a row and that there were
no discounts... it was still $1,000. Again the old man took out the
money, the two went up to the room and he calmly left an hour later.

When he showed up the third consecutive night, no one could believe it.
Again he handed Natalie the money and up to the room they went. At the
end of the hour Natalie questioned the old man:

"No one has ever used my services three nights in a row... where are you
from?"

The old man replied, "I am from Minsk."

"Really?" replied Natalie, "I have a sister who lives there."

"Yes; I know," said the old man. "She gave me $3,000 to give to you."

(original: http://livejournal.com/community/capspasticjokes/64381.html)