[Humor] FW: Twelve points to ponder!
Jim C. Nasby
decibel at decibel.org
Tue Jan 18 06:42:40 GMT 2005
Twelve points to ponder!
12. Life is sexually transmitted.
11. Good Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can
10. Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an
erection, make him a sandwich.
9. Give a person a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a person to
use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
8. Some people are like Slinkies .... not really good for anything, but
you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
7. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals
dying of nothing.
6. Whenever I'm feeling blue, I start breathing again.
5. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention
4. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a
substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents.
3. In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world
is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
2. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come
to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
1. And, most "terrorists" are reported to have come to the US legally,
but they then hang around on expired visas, some for as long as 10 to 15
years. Now, at Blockbuster Video if you are 2 days late with a video,
those people are all over you. So, why isn't Blockbuster in charge of
----- End forwarded message -----
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant decibel at decibel.org
Give your computer some brain candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828
Windows: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
FreeBSD: "Are you guys coming, or what?"
More information about the Humor