[Humor] How is Holly Finkel Doing?

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Jan 21 22:35:08 GMT 2005

A sweet grandmother telephoned Mount Sinai Hospital. She timidly asked,
"Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is
doing?" The operator said "I'll be glad to help, Dear.  What's the name
and room number?" The grandmother in her weak tremulous voice said,
"Holly Finkel in room 302."

The Operator replied, "Let me check.  Oh, good news. Her records say
that Holly is doing very well.  Her blood pressure is fine; her blood
work just came back as normal and her physician, Dr.  Cohen, has
scheduled her to be discharged on Tuesday."

The Grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful!  I was so worried!
God bless you for the good news."

The operator replied, "You're more than welcome.  Is Holly your
daughter?"

The Grandmother said, "No, I'm Holly Finkel in 302.  Dr.  Cohen  doesn't
tell me shit."