[Humor] Birthday surprise

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Jul 15 10:27:35 CDT 2005

The couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks.

He wanted a new truck.

She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through
traffic around town.

He would probably have settled on any beat up old truck, but everything
she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

"Look !" she said. I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds
or less. "And my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me."

For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral arrangements are incomplete at this time.

----- End forwarded message -----