[Humor] Welfare

Jim C. Nasby decibel at decibel.org
Thu Jul 21 12:41:40 CDT 2005

A guy walks into the local welfare office, marches straight up to the
counter and says, "Hi, you know, I just HATE drawing welfare. I'd really
rather have a job."

The social worker behind the counter says, "Your timing is excellent.
We just got a job opening from a very wealthy old man who wants a
chauffeur/bodyguard for his nymphomaniac daughter.

You'll have to drive around in his Mercedes, but he'll supply all of
your clothes. Because of the long hours, meals will be provided.  You'll
be expected to escort her on her overseas holiday trips.  You'll have a
two-bedroom apartment above the garage.  The starting salary is $200,000
a year."

The guy says, "You're bull shitting me!"

The social worker says, "Yeah, well, you started it."