[Humor] Updated version of the birds and bees

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Oct 14 14:06:44 GMT 2005

            The little boy asks his father - Daddy, how was I born? Dad
responds, ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

 Well, you see, your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN.
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a
cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to
a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we
discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was
too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little
Popup appeared and said:

             You've got male!