[Humor] Learn to swim and bike at the corner store!

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Wed Apr 5 21:03:01 CDT 2006

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of
Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter.  The man at the counter
asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Eight," the boy replied.

The man continued, "Do you know how these are used?"

The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They are for him.
He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would
be able to swim and ride a bike. He can't do either one."