[Humor] Fwd: FW: ALIGATORS & POLITICIANS

Zandra Clay zandraclay at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 11:09:03 CDT 2006

Two alligators were sitting at the side of the swamp near Washington, DC.

The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I can't unnerstand
how you kin be so much bigger 'n me. We're the same age, we was the
same size as kids. I just don't get it."

"Well," said the big 'gator, What you been eatin' boy?"

"Politicians, same as you," replied the small 'gator.

"Hmm. Well, where do y'all catch 'em?"

"Down 'tother side of the swamp near the parkin' lot by the capitol."

Same here Hmm. How do you catch 'em?"

"Well, I crawls up under one of them Lexus and wait fer one to unlock
the car door. Then I jump out, grab 'em on the leg, shake the shit out
of 'em, and eat 'em!"

"Ah!" says the big alligator..., "I think I see your problem. You ain't
gettin' any real nourishment.  See, by the time you get done shakin' the
shit out of a Politician, there ain't nothin' left but an asshole and a
briefcase."