[Humor] Alligator

Jim C. Nasby decibel at decibel.org
Fri Jun 30 17:43:49 CDT 2006

A Cajun walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side and puts it up
on the bar.

He turns to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you a deal. I'll open
this alligator?s mouth and place my manhood inside. Then the gator will
close his mouth for one minute then open his mouth and I'll remove my
unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you
will buy me a drink."

The crowd murmured their approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped
his trousers, and placed his johnson and related parts in the
alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped.
After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the alligator
hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and the man
removed his genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered, and the
first of his free drinks were delivered.

The man stood up again and made another offer."I'll pay anyone $100
who's willing to give it a try." A hush fell over the crowd. After a
while, a hand went up in the back of the bar.

A Blonde woman timidly spoke up. "I'll try it! Just don't hit me so hard
with the beer bottle!"