[Humor] A fitting mistake...

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Fri Mar 17 10:22:20 CST 2006

A little guy is sitting at the bar just staring at his drink for half an
hour when this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, grabs
his drink, and gulps it down in one swig.

The poor little guy starts crying

"Come on man, I was just giving you a hard time," says the truck driver
"I'll buy you another drink; I just can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," says the little guy between sobs.

"I can't do anything right. I overslept and was late to an important
meeting, so my boss fired me.

When I went to the parking lot, I found my car was stolen and I have no
insurance.

I grabbed a cab home but, after the cab left, I discovered my wallet was
still in the cab.

At home I found my wife in bed with the gardener.

So I came to this bar trying to work up the courage to put an end to my
miserable life.

Then you show up and drink the damn poison."