[Humor] Picking Up Chicks

Robert Nasby rob at nasbys.com
Fri Sep 1 21:43:39 CDT 2006

Picking Up Chicks

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a
mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the
farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but
the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to
the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the
other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car
forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again
and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse
to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, "I think I can
stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and
said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up."  And the chicken did
and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story:

If you are hung like a horse,

you don't need a Mercedes to pick up chicks!