[Humor] CANNIBALS IN THE OFFICE

Decibel! decibel at decibel.org
Fri Jan 25 17:21:33 UTC 2008

Recently, a large corporation hired several cannibals to increase their
diversity.

"You are all part of our team now," said the Human Resources Manager
during the welcoming briefing. "You get all the usual benefits. You can
go to the cafeteria for something to eat, but please don't eat any
employees." The cannibals pr omised they would not.

Four weeks later their boss remarked, "You're all working very hard and
I'm satisfied with your work. We have noticed a marked increase in the
whole company's performance.  However, one of our  'clerks' has
disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to her?" The cannibals all
shook their heads, "No."

After the boss had left, the LEADER of the cannibals said to the others,
"OK, which one of you idiots ate th e secretary?"  A hand rose
hesitantly.  "You fool!" the leader continued.  "For FOUR weeks we've
been eating managers and no one noticed anything. But NOOOooo, you had
to go and eat someone who actually does something!!!!"