[Humor] Tired Dog

Decibel! decibel at decibel.org
Thu Jan 31 17:47:42 UTC 2008

An old, tired-looking dog wandered into the yard.  I could tell from his
collar and well-fed belly that he had a home.

He followed me into the house, down the hall, and fell asleep in a corner.

An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.

The next day he was back, resumed his position  in the hall, and slept for
an hour.  This continued for several weeks.

Curious, I pinned a note to his collar: "Every afternoon your dog comes to
my house for a nap."

The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar:

"He lives in a home with ten children -- he's trying to catch up on his
sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?"
----- End forwarded message -----